Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm thankful for....

I'm thankful for....

...my family. With all the unreliable people that cross our paths, family is what matters. They will always come first.

...my health. I take this for granted too often. I haven't had any major surgeries or illnesses that have prevented me from living life to the fullest.

...a roof over my head and food on the table. While we celebrate with too much food today, so many don't have the luxury of a bed or a meal. How fortunate we are!

...my friends. I have good friends across the world that have made an impact on my life. From my friends in CA, OR, KS, DC, TX, VA, KY, IN, OH, FL, UT, MS, and CO, to my friends in Canada and Iraq. I have a fantastic collection of friends!

...my job. I work for a company that is patient with me while I find myself. They've let me move from an internship, to Human Resources, to store management, and now to Store Ops. What other company would be so flexible?

...my life thus far. I'm 27 years young and hope to live for many more. I'm still finding my place in this world and my purpose.

I am truly blessed!

No comments: