Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Top Golf

This week is Stephanie’s birthday extravaganza. Typically the week of her birthday, she schedules local events and goes on a trip. Since I can’t make the trip this year, I joined her for the Tuesday activity – Top Golf, a driving range in Dallas.
I’ve never been to a driving range, but it looks like fun and fairly easy.

Fun, yes. Easy....Not so much.

My first attempts were surprisingly better than expected. I made contact with the ball and even managed to make a few points!

However, some attempts were less than successful. Exhibit A:




After 4 swings and 4 misses, I connected on the 5th try. However, the ball went straight up, hit the ceiling and landed about 10 feet from where we started. No casualties were reported.

We had a lot of fun, but I don't think I'll be on the PGA tour anytime soon.

No comments: