Friday, August 20, 2010

Bat in the office

I started watching the American version of The Office when I joined Freeman. Thanks to Netflix, I was able to start from the beginning and watch every episode. In just about every episode there has been a moment, relationship, comment, or situation I can completely relate to.

Yesterday, I could relate to the episode where they had a bat in their office because we had a bat in our office!

BAT! BAT!! from Tardy Sauce on Vimeo.



Though we didn’t have a Dwight to save us, we had our own version with the maintenance workers. One guy is about 170 years old and another didn’t speak English. Through a series of gestures and pointing, they decided to catch the little guy in a net and hopefully take him to animal control.




That is zoomed in picture - he was about the size of my palm. He was so cute!!! The poor thing clung to the ceiling while about 50 people took pictures and video. I think he was happy to be captured and out of the limelight.

No comments: