Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I’ve given in to Facebook

As a recruiter, it seems like I’m a part of numerous professional networking sites and like to tell myself that myspace is just another "networking" tool. I’ve been avoiding Facebook so I didn’t have yet another site to keep up with.

But since I’m trying to get back in touch with lost friends and classmates, I gave in last night and joined. Mostly for getting back in touch, also to network.

Like an idiot I stayed up until midnight searching for people. But I’m not sure if my contact lists imported correctly, and I think I’ve tried to add people a few times. So if you get a dozen or so add requests from me, just remember I’m a natural blond. Add me and move on.

If I haven’t found you on Facebook yet, please find me and add me. If there’s anyone you know from AHS, please tell them to add me too. I’m trying to find everyone from ’98 and friends from other grades.

Also, I’m on Linkedin.com so you can add me there if you’d like to be my networking buddy. http://www.linkedin.com/in/mbknight

Question for you:
I lost track of a friend that went to a different high school and University than me. The e-mail address I have is old, and I can’t find him on myspace, facebook (the main reason I joined), or linkedin. Does anyone know of another way to track down old friends...without being super creepy/stalkerish?

No comments: