Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I'm not one to scramble around at the first of the year to make New Year's resolutions. Why make resolutions when you're just going to break them on Jan. 2?

So last year I made "New Year's Goals" and none of them included silly cliche resolutions like: Lose 10lbs.


Here are my 2008 Goals (not resolutions!):

1. Love my job. Make a change to make it great or find the silver lining.

2. Set aside time to take a continuing education course. Either a language course, an art or cooking class, or something else that I enjoy learning about.

3. Set a good example for my nephew. I have so much to teach him! He may still be in the giggle and drooling stage, but he's going to learn a lot this year.

"I want to be a good person and live my life the right way, keeping in mind that there might be a little kid who's watching what I do." - Rebecca Lobo, U.S. Olympic basketball player

2008 is going to be another good year!

No comments: