Wednesday, May 30, 2007

College Station again?

I'm coming back to College Station! Why you ask?

Because I'm a complete moron.

Ah yes, despite my better judgement, I've volunteered to help a new store manager survive inventory.

If you've never been through inventory with a retail store before, it's a little bit like shoving a pencil in your ear while being forced to watch the latest Jamie Kennedy movie.

But the good news is that I might get to see old friends again. I'm coming down Friday, June 22. I'll be working all day Saturday and friggin early & late Sunday, then possibly Monday. I should have a few hours break during the day on Sunday.

Unfortunately for Northgate and the Tap, this visit can't be as wild as Bucky's graduation weekend…but it's a visit nonetheless.

If you'll be in town let me know.

No comments: