Sunday, October 21, 2007

Best Birthday Ever

This past week I turned 28. *gulp* To help me celebrate, I had some of my closest Dallas friends around me.

On Friday we went to a quiet patio dinner, shared good food, tasty wine, and even better company. It was absolutely perfect!

Saturday we had a long night beginning with Gay Bingo then off to dance. I can't remember the last time I went dancing much less boot scootin'. We did it all. It was so much fun! But I must admit that my feet are pretty unhappy with me today. Dancing and walking around all night in 4 inch heels...terrible idea.

Big thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes in my direction. I was overwhelmed by the cards, e-mails, texts, myspace comments, calls, etc. I am truly thankful that I have been blessed with such a great group of friends.

No comments: