Thursday, February 15, 2007

Music that makes me laugh

Ok, there are songs that touch your heart and all that mushy crap from my last blog. But there are also songs that just make you laugh out loud. Some are good and some just don't make sense!

Here are some of the ones I could think of. Please add your favorites:



Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
I egged the chicken then I ate its leg.

-Beastie Boys, "Egg Man"



I think we're goin' crazy
Her left eye is lazy
She looks so Israeli
Nicotine and gravy

-Beck, "Nicotine and Gravy"



Your white tee, well, to me looks like a nightgown

Make ya mama proud take that thing two sizes down

Then you look like the man that you are or what you could be

-Andre 3000, "Walk It Out (Remix)"




…watch me make your face beat up my hands

-Dem Franchise Boys, "Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It"



When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet

Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of sonnets.
-LFO, "Summer Girls"



Got a Bill in my mouth like I'm Hilary Rodham.
-Ali G, "Grillz"


Open up my mouth and you see mo carrots than a salad
My teeth are mind blowin givin everybody chillz
Call me George Foreman cuz I'm sellin everybody grillz

-Paul Wall, "Grillz"



When I started pushing 30, it started pushin back.

-Gary Allan, "Feelin' Like That"




Get sick,
get well
Hang around a ink well

-Bob Dylan, "Subterranean Homesick Blues"


I am the Eggman
They are the Eggmen
I am the Walrus
GOO GOO GA JOOB

-The Beatles, "I am the Walrus"

No comments: