Monday, October 2, 2006

Fay Fay Crew

So, I have to take a moment to brag about the people I work with. Our store will be open a year on Nov. 11. We've been challenged with aggressive sales plans, goals, and stiff competition with other stores. Through it all, we've fought like crazy to stay in the game.

I'm proud to say that it's definitely paying off!

Last week we found out that of all the 30 apparel stores, we had the best secret shopper results. Perfect score! Granted, we had a vague window as to when we could be shopped. But my team stepped it up and continued to do what they're so good at regardless of the window.

To top that, every week our stores are evaluated based on specific sales goal. Did we make plan? Did we beat LY? (freebie for us since we don't have one) Did our average $ sale beat the chain? Items per customer? etc. We have the opportunity to make 6 stars (one for each category). I'm almost 27 yrs old and I've been pushing to get 6 little stars. Cool.

We finally got all the stars last week!! We beat our sales plan, and beat the chain in all our other stats. There was much screaming and squealing when we found out.

It's weird, but I feel like I've finally accomplished the goals I needed to when I set out to work in stores. I passed my first LP audit with a 96, I got 6 stars, perfect secret shopper results, beat plan, good performance review, and promoted several people. I feel like I'm leaving a legacy that I can be proud of.

And now I'm ready for my next challenge.

Bring it on.

No comments: