Sunday, March 6, 2011

Playing catch up

So, what's been happening for the last couple of months? Here goes

1. For our company Christmas party, I won an exec's Mavs tickets. 4 great seats to a game against Houston, so I took my family. Mom had never been to a Mavs game, Dad and Casey hadn't been to one at the AA Center, and I hadn't been over there since Boot Camp days.

I have been going to so many football games, I had forgotten how much I like basketball games! Good music, fun crowd, and we won!!!


2. Tommy and I wandered around Annapolis one weekend. It was cold and very windy, but a cute town! We had lunch in a building that had to be 100 years old, wandered around cute little shops, drove by the Navy campus and stadium, then took a driving tour of some of the neighborhoods. We will definitely be back (when the weather is a little warmer) to walk around some more.




3. Lawson and I have been hanging out lately. He's turned into my little buddy...and I've turned into a headrest.



Now that it's getting warmer, Auntie Beth bought him a grill so he can be just like Grandpa.

No comments: