Saturday, October 9, 2010

Race for the Cure

On my list of 30 things, I put a goal to run an entire 5k. I had planned to try to run the whole Race for the Cure 5k, but since it's so close to LASIK I'm not allowed. (I actually have a doctor's excuse to not sweat! woo hoo!)

However, since the cause is so important, I'm still going to participant by walking. I even bought pink walking shoes!

If you'd like to walk, you can register up until day of the event. (Oct 16) If you don't want to walk/run, you can "sleep in for the cure." It's the option for those who flinch at exercise at 8am on a Saturday.

If you don't want to do any of those but you'd still like to give toward the cause, you can donate on my page. I'm really not pressing hard for fundraising but I'm putting my page out there just in case.

No comments: