Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 in Review

Let’s recap 2008 - keep up, we're going to go fast:

January: Set out to love my job...that didn't work so I interviewed some places, didn’t fall in love with anything, made the most out of my job, Happy Birthday Casey!

February: A few terrible dating experiences, work got better, traveled for work, life is good, Happy Birthday mom!

March: St. Patty’s Day Mess (good times!), enrolled in Blue Printing Your Novel class, ready to take on the publishing industry.

April: Dad has a heart attack and quadruple bypass, life begins to spin around me but I’m not keeping up, life is put in perspective.

May: Moved in with Alison, love my apartment, dating again, work is so busy I think I answer e-mails in my sleep, serious about the job search and answering the question – is there life outside of Fossil?

June: One of my best friends came out of the closet (good for him!), Florida trip for cousin’s wedding/family reunion

July: Vegas for Stephanie's b-day, made a boy cry (again), dating someone new, I started my new job at Freeman!, my sister and Lawson come for an extended visit…

August: Lawson is walking, Knight family life in slow motion

September: Happy 1st Birthday Lawson!, Chicago visit for work, catch up with old friends in Chicago

October: Happy Birthday to me and dad!, I realize for once and for all that I can’t hang with the party/club scene, Casey and Lawson move back to VA

November: Happy Thanksgiving!, I voted

December: Casey and Lawson officially move back to Texas, Christmas with loved ones, Happy 37th Anniversay mom and dad!

Phew, that was fast but 2008 was a good year!

No comments: