Tuesday, December 31, 2013

365 Days = 365 Opportunities for Awesomeness

In the past few years, I've gotten out of the habit of posting my New Year goals (not resolutions).  I've done some really cool things that were planned and some on a whim!  This year, I'm going to be intentional about what I want to accomplish.

My big goal is to run 365 miles in 2014.  That's a mile a day or a couple miles a couple times each week. 

Smaller goals just for fun:
  • Run in a fun run with silly costumes.  (In 2013 we did the Bad Prom Run and it was fun!) I haven't picked the race yet, but it will be fun!
  • Beat my 10k time from 2013.  I'll be running in the Wounded Warrior 10k on June 8, 2014.
  • Host a dinner party to celebrate something....anything.  
  • Use organic beauty care recipes and avoid buying new products when possible. (I ordered a recipe book that has things like face masks, hair care, body scrubs, etc)

No comments: